I was guided to resort to energy healing, which helped me realise how caging of my true self had transformed me – to a numb woman with something screaming inside for help. I found that I needed to allow those walls to shatter. I needed to open the gateway to my heart, and I needed to stand as naked as a new-born child to work on myself. I had to be bare and raw to heal myself deeply. It was excruciatingly painful to look at those parts I buried long ago BUT all I wanted to do was that inner work to find solace. And one thing was quite clear, that my older pattern of mistreating myself and shutting myself down didn’t serve me at all. And no matter how hard my ego tried to go back to an older way of living, something stronger held my hand guiding me to put one foot in front of the other.
Gradually, I was flushing out the grime that was offering resistance to a life of highest potential. Every day, part of my ego would consume me in its mini death with long grief and pain, which was then followed by the freedom and power flowing flawlessly. With every spiral of healing, I was accumulating my fragments splintered to the past experiences, people, past lives or situations. The more I worked on myself, the more empowered I felt.
From being victim to my triggers and my wounding’s, to being in power, allowing my emotions to surface, loving them as if they are my own children – was the hardest part of it all. But it was all worth it. I now rely on my heart to guide me every next step in my life. And living by my heart opened a whole new dimension for me where I feel safe and free. That doesn’t mean my mind doesn’t get in the way, but when it does, I allow myself to discern between mind and heart, following my heart after considering the intellectual aspects as well (that comes from my mind).
Now, following my passion to make a difference in others’ lives in a positive way, I would like to share something I’ve learned (and are still learning) on this voyage:
- Be absolutely honest to yourself.
- Listen to your inner voice and trust it. It changes as you grow- so consider it as your internal navigator guiding you along the path, but it’s your choice to turn yourself into that direction or not.
- Become aware of yourself. Observe yourself as a third person watching over you without any criticism or judgements.
- Don’t run away from the pain, triggers or emotions. Know that these triggers are the compass to where our pain lies and trust that it can be healed.
- Allow yourself to sit with the emotion & ask yourself, “When was the last time I felt this way? Was there any childhood experience that made me feel the same?”
- Go deeper into those feelings. Talk to your emotions/wounding’s like you talk to a child. This is part of inner child work.
- Ask for Divine guidance to provide you with clarity and support so you may release what no longer serves you. Then imagine those emotions as bricks crumbling down around you and moving away from your energetic field.
- Once you feel the release is happening, ask for the Divine light to enter your body and help you heal and protect you for the next few days.
- Healing is an ongoing spiralling process, so be gentle with yourself. One trigger could correspond to multiple childhood experiences or vice versa. So next time, you get triggered with the same thing – don’t think, “Oh, I already cleared it – why is it back again?” It’s there for a reason -maybe the lesson was half learnt, not mastered enough or could be a rehearsal.
- And it’s absolutely OK to be NOT OK. Allow your human self to explore the emotions, feel them, let the resistance surface – don’t push it away, just be.
- Above all, trust the feeling that you are protected, divine, worthy and deserve to be healed.
It is my utmost desire to help others now in their inner work using different modalities I have learned over the past few years.
If any of this resonates with you or you feel drawn to have a chat, please DO NOT hesitate.
Reach me out on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/UntetheredGodess
Check out the website for more details: https://untetheredgoddess.com/
Wish you all the love and great things in your life, beautiful souls.