Energetically this year is a great time to dig deeper when it comes to owning your own intuitive powers. I think we can all agree that over the last few years for many of us, we have had awakenings to a power within that we can’t deny. And this is regardless of where you are at on this spiritual journey that we call life.
For me, focusing on being more present and listening even more to my physical body are commitments I’m excited to embrace. Maybe for you there are areas in your life that you feel like you could focus on. The key to fine tune this is to tap into your own intuition.
Today I want to share five ways to assist that you can implement easily on a daily basis.
I have found if I am to set the intention to do these daily, if I miss a few days here and there that’s okay. Also disclaimer, you will find these are a game changer but please don’t fall into our human habit default that when it brings happiness and change we stop because it’s worked. Keep it up regardless.
1. Go sit outside in nature even if you only have a small area, balcony or one tree on a nature strip. Just sit and notice what you see. It could be clouds that form shapes, it could be birds flying around or it could be a pattern in the grass. Nature displays so many great reminders that show us today is a new day. You will see many different things each time you look. If you want to change this up, just sit and close your eyes. What do you hear? Just notice and do either of these for even just five minutes to start with. No expectations.
2. Have your favourite deck of cards or book even beside your bed and each morning choose one card or open to a random page and just connect to the words or photo. This is a great inspiration to start your day and a conscious way to be present.
3. Ask in your head even (it doesn’t need to be out loud), “what is it I need to know today? When you start, you might not get the signs straight away, but by asking this, your intention is to get clarity. Have no expectations and if you don’t get anything that comes to you just be open for signs during the day. Perseverance will pay off here- trust me.
4. Bless or give gratitude for every meal or food you feed your body. We are now starting to realise that our intuition and gut health are aligned so by being conscious of our feelings before digesting food is a game changer.
5. Listen to different genres of music and see how you feel after them. Have a few different playlists to suit your mood, such as, an uplifting playlist, a reflective playlist, a calm playlist, and try listening at different times throughout the day (even on your lunch break) and see how it can influence how you feel.
You will notice all of these make a difference to how you feel. Our feelings are massive when it comes to intuition. We need to get back to tuning into these, I feel we have become wired to not do this often enough. You have the ability to get the exact answers you need at any time. Trust that.
Love and Blessings,
Tonia Reeves, Australia’s Cowgirl Medium