Over the years on my pursuit of a healthy life, I have found that the biggest challenges I have ever had have been that of the mind.
About 10 years ago I set out on a quest towards a happier, more joyful and fulfilling life than the one I was living. At the time I was married with two young children going to school, running a successful business and living an abundant amazing life here on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Even though I lived this great life there was always an underlying sense of unhappiness in the background, and a desire to live my life bigger and better than its current form.
The quest was born and the journey of self-development started, attending many seminars and trainings which still continues to this day.
It was from these trainings that I started to unlock some very deep-rooted belief systems, and patterns, that were holding me back and causing me to constantly doubt myself.
The transformational work that I’ve done over the years is fully based in the area of changing old deep-seated belief patterns that are no longer serving me, rewriting and creating new and empowering beliefs.
Today I would like to share with you a core set of beliefs that I have created, and that I live by. This list of beliefs was not created overnight, I consciously crafted them, and applied mindset tools of change to embed them deeply in my subconscious, so that I can live authentically from a place of passion and joy.
Let’s have a quick look at this list and then I would like to set you a task to see where any, or all, of these beliefs can be utilised in your life to empower you to live a healthier happier life.
This list of empowering beliefs may or may not resonate with you, they are not right or wrong, they are just my beliefs or a new concept to think about.
Empowered Beliefs of a Healthy Woman:
- Self-responsibility is key to an empowered life
- There is learning in every moment of life
- You are in charge of your mind & actions
- The mind & body is a whole – I will be kind to both
- There is only feedback –no failure
- Love & acceptance of self is a priority
- I can change my behaviours that are not serving me
- Actions speak louder than words
- I respect and embrace the ageing process
- There is always a better way
- I have the power to heal my body
- I have all the knowledge I need to make my own decisions
- I have all the resources I need to make my own decisions
- I am in charge of my own happiness
- I am not responsible for other people’s actions
Challenge & Task:
- Read through each belief either in your mind or out loud.
- Check in for any emotional response when you read a belief.
- Highlight if there is any emotional charge with any of them – Do you get a physical reaction or an emotional reaction?
- Put a spotlight on that emotion or reaction.
- Ask yourself ‘Does this belief feel true to me’?
- Will this belief benefit me?
- Is there some other empowering belief that I can bring into my world?
This challenge and task is designed to be a subconscious check in. When you ask the questions to yourself, just trust the answer that comes in to mind. Here are a few tips to move you towards the change:-
Creating new and empowering beliefs is single-handedly one of the most powerful things I have done in my life. If you have limiting self-beliefs that are holding you back and would like some support and assistance in this area, feel free to reach out to me.
We can connect via an introductory coaching session or join the FREE transformation program FAST TRACK YOUR MIND AND BODY HEALTH (lots of free stuff and YES Pilates included YAY ) https://www.sandraleightraining.com/fast-track
Change your beliefs, change your life and create a strong body and mind as we age.
Hugs Sandra Leigh
You can also find me at: