Part of The Medicine Room – Online Adaptogen course is to understand the current cafe trend of adaptogen drinks.
1. Firstly we look at herbal qualities and what you would want to add to a hot drink. This is often in the form of a powder. The ones we love are ganoderma mushroom, siberian ginseng, echinacea, astragalus, or any herb that you love and need for your wellness.
Recommendation: use 1/4 teaspoon per drink to start and then increase the herbal content as you get used to the flavours.
2. The base which is going to be coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea, turmeric, herbal, chocolate or even mushroom. So you will make your coffee or tea etc and then stir in the powder.
3. We then add our mylk which is either cows milk, goats, soy, coconut, macadamia, nut, almond, rice etc.
4. You can add a natural sweetener like honey, etc to taste.
Be creative with your herbal tea and raw herbs. Get the coffee grinder or bullet out and make some powder and create yourself a delicious medicinal herbal powder and drink.
Have fun and enjoy the following examples below, or discover our lovely Herbal Tea Collection HERE
- Focus Cuppa equals of powdered siberian ginseng or gotu kola and coffee with almond mylk or mylk of your choice.
- Relaxing Cuppa is powdered chamomile flowers with an anti-inflammatory turmeric base and soy or other mylk and honey to taste.
- Immunity Cuppa would be ganoderma mushroom powder with chocolate base and mylk of your choice.
In the meantime you can discover more Herbal Recipes HERE