Last month for Father’s Day we talked about how we cannot heal the feminine without healing the masculine and so integrating the father and healing can be a portal to success and happiness.
Healing the father wound can help you with the following:
- Have the capacity to overcome and move through difficulties in your life
- An ability to give love in relationships
- Have a stronger capacity to make decisions
- Have the strength to set boundaries
- Gain clarity and logical thinking
- Show others how to treat you
- Have a healthy independence, confidence and identity
- Be able to begin and finish new projects
- Have the resilience to change when it is needed
By healing our father wound, we gain the courage to move in the world and to take our place in it, and our relationships. You have a greater chance of fulfilling your dreams both professionally, and personally when you integrate your father into your heart.
Your mum is the portal to abundance and receiving love; your dad is the portal to success, happiness and the ability to give love.
The journey of “taking in” your father will not be an easy one for many of you. Taking him in is a deep inner process that we need to go through if we want to succeed in life. It is always a choice you can make. Not everyone is prepared to take that journey and I completely understand that. By taking the journey we open a door to the masculine energy in its purest form and we integrate these qualities within us that will help us in relation to – how we are and what we do in the world.
If you would like to courageously step on to this path visit Rebecca-Lee’s website at www.rebecca-lee.com to see about private Unlock Your Love Blocks’ sessions with her or her coaches, or enrol in one of the upcoming training modules to enter into this deep soul work.