When we live in a lower frequency through our emotions and mindset, we lower our immunity and create certain health issues within our body. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency.
“All life exists within a sea of vibration, and rhythm is fundamental to all of life. Diurnal, seasonal, lunar, and solar cycles, and the resonant electromagnetic field (EMF) oscillations of our planet make up the symphony of rhythms in which life on Earth exists.”
“A person does not hear sound only through the ears; he hears sound through every pore of his body”
Exposure to different frequencies through music can alleviate psychiatric issues such as depression or anxiety as well as stimulate the body to heal physical ailments by way of genetic signalling.
It can also support sleep and overall well-being. Surprisingly there has been quite a lot of scientific research conducted on frequency and its effects on the body. I feel like now more than ever certain frequencies can help us to heal and bring us back from that fear-based state of mind we have been pushed into.
Certain instruments are frequently used in sound frequency therapy including: singing bowls, gongs, digeridoo, drums and more.
Earth Vibration 528 Hz
Also known as the “Mi” tone, this note has been viewed as sacred going back to medieval times, when it had two known definitions: a supernatural occurrence that can only be ascribed to a divine cause, or a marvelous wonder. 528 Hz is known for its connection to the vibrations and frequencies found in the natural world. Known to cause DNA repair and is the frequency in which Earth vibrates.
These are the Solfeggio frequencies and their associated properties:
- 40 Hz: studies show positive effects for those with dementia, as it stimulates memory
- 174 Hz: For stress and pain
- 285 Hz : activates the body and cellular regeneration
- 396 Hz: liberation from negative feeling, removes fear. (Root Chakra)
- 417 Hz: transformation and fixing broken situations
- 528 Hz: miracles and DNA repair
- 639 Hz: interpersonal relationships
- 741 Hz: solving problems, solutions, creative expression
- 852 Hz: helps overthinking, negative thoughts, anxiety
- 963 Hz: Pineal gland and higher spiritual development “pure miracle tone”
Frequency music can be heard in different ways, through meditation and music apps, some practitioners of Reiki and energy healing like myself use frequency music with singing bowls and tuning forks to help support the healing process.